Headcount’s Knowledge of the Staffing Industry Makes Us Uniquely Qualified
With over 30 years of experience in recruiting back office administration, payroll services and HR support and management, our team addresses the ever changing financial and administrative needs of the staffing industry.
Unlike other firms that work within this space, our roots are in staffing and recruiting. Our team intimately understands your needs and works to empower you and your clients to achieve your goals.
Here’s what we offer:
- Unparalleled experience in the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Strategic focus on client’s needs
- Effective support for your temporary staff at any client location
- Pricing assistance that ensures profitability
- No capital investment
- No audit risk
- Paperless/on line process
- Seamless invoicing and collections
- Immediate access to senior management
- Competitive pricing
- Clearer focus on sales and revenue growth
- No geographic boundaries
- 24/7 Employee Support via web and hotline
- Temp to Perm Conversion Analysis
We are proud to be a part of the Inc. 5000 and are affiliated with staffing and financial associations such as the National Association of Personnel Services, California Staffing Professionals, AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants), FEI (Financial Executives Institute), and MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC.
We look forward to working with you and exceeding your expectations!
We created this free Gross Profit Calculator to help you competitively price your recruiting and staffing business while achieving optimal margins.